Full time Receptionist / Bookings Agent (HR experience desirable but not essential)
Ladram Bay Holiday Park is one of the largest privately owned parks in the UK. Family owned for over 70 years weare well established and looking for customer focused, friendly staff to join our award winning team.
Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries on the phone, in writing and face to face. To take holiday bookings and supply information regarding the Park to the general public, clients and customers.
- As a front of house member of staff, deal swiftly and positively with any customer service issues. Maintaining a high standard of customer service and presenting a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Supply information regarding the Park to the general public, clients and customers.
- Answer the telephone & meet and greet customers.
- General office administration.
- Take bookings and enter them into the Park’s system.
- Ensure smooth and efficient check-ins and check–outs following the Company’s procedure.
- Take payment in cash and credit/debit card.
- Competently work with the Park's computer programs and ICT equipment.
Applicants with HR experience would also carry out the following duties:
- Provide a PA service to the Directors – organise diaries where appropriate; prioritise items requiring action; take messages; provide general administration and support as requested.
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager
- Health and Safety administration
- HR Administration – to include but not limited to the provision of offer letters, contracts, service occupancy agreements, termination of employment letters. Monitor temporary contract end dates.
- Oversee and administer the Park’s Car Insurance and Medical arrangements.
- PR and Marketing assistance.
The workings hours would be 37 per week over 5 days (including weekend work).
To apply please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com
Back to top