Dogs are permitted in selected holiday homes at a charge of £50 per dog per week or £30 per dog for a short break (maximum 2 dogs). Please note that pets are not permitted on the beach or in the Three Rocks, except for guide/assistance dogs, which must have a lead or harness on at all times. We do not allow dangerous dog breeds on site. If you have any queries, please contact reception.
Items for hire
We are happy to provide a number of add-on items on request, such as the following:
• Travel cots (£25 deposit required) £10 per week
• Highchairs (£25 deposit required) £10 per week
• Pushchairs (£25 deposit required) £15 per week
• Bed guards (£25 deposit required) £10 per week
• Towel sets (£10 deposit required) £5 per week
• Safety gate (£25 deposit required) £10 per week
• Hairdryers (£25 deposit required) £10 per week
Please contact reception with any enquires.
What’s included in the price of my holiday?
The prices quoted on this website are per holiday home (NOT per person) and include:
• Up to 6 pool passes for 2-bedroom models*
• Up to 8 pool passes for 3-bedroom models*
• Full entertainments access and FREE entry for all children’s clubs
• All pillows, duvets and bed linen (bed linen is only provided in Comfort holiday homes during peak times)
• All crockery, cutlery and utensils
• All gas, electricity and hot water
Please get in touch with us if you are unsure what the price of booking your holiday includes.
*Pool passes are only included with Comfort holiday homes during peak season.
Peace of mind Insurance
When you’re looking forward to your holiday, the last thing you want to think about is cancelling because something has happened preventing your travel. For your peace of mind, we
offer a cancellation plan to cover your holiday home or pitch booking. Cover costs just £2 per night Touring/Camping, £3 per night Holiday Homes (Excluding Look Out, Ladram Diamonds & Lodges), £4 per night for all Lodges, Ladram Diamonds and Look Out. It must be selected at time of booking and paid for along with the deposit at time of booking.
Our promise to you
In the horrible event of you having to cancel your holiday due to illness, jury service, redundancy or a death of any customers listed as travelling, we promise to refund: (see table, right) To action your refund we would need supporting documentation, such as a doctor’s note, death certificate, employer’s letter, court notification. Any costs incurred will be at your own expense. Cancellation charges will not take effect until documentation has been received.
Time scale of cancellation
Amount to be refunded
|Day of arrival or within 24 hours of holiday check in time
||Sadly no money would be refunded
|24 hours – 48 hours prior to holiday check in time
||70% loss, 30% refund less £50 cancellation charge plus cancellation insurance cost
|48 hours – 72 hours prior to holiday check in time
||30% loss, 70% refund less £50 cancellation charge plus cancellation insurance cost
|From booking to 72 hours prior to holiday check in time
||100% refund less £50 cancellation charge plus cancellation insurance cost