With our wide range of fantastic facilities and our prime camping holiday location on the Devon coast, it’s no surprise we’re a top-50 UK holiday park.
Some of our guests keep it simple and camp under canvas. Others come in their tourers and motorhomes, which they hook up to our mains supply on The Ridges touring area. In either case, you’ll find our generous pitches provide the perfect basis for your relaxing camping holiday.
Situated on level tiers with some amazing views across the bay, all of our camping pitches are fully-serviced with their own electric and water supply.
Even though we’re surrounded by stunning scenery and sparkling blue sea, we don’t rely on our location alone to attract our camping guests and keep them happy. Quite the opposite, in fact – Ladram Bay boasts 20 fantastic facilities, from water-sports on our private beach to international cuisine at the Pebbles restaurant. It all comes together to make Ladram Bay the perfect place to unwind and enjoy yourself.
Camping in style – 20 fantastic facilities
1. Our own private sheltered beach
2. A large heated indoor swimming pool with interactive play zone (charges apply for tents & touring customers)
3. Waves Nightspot and Bar
4. Evening entertainment seven days a week
5. The Pirates amusement arcade
6. Pebbles, a restaurant serving international cuisine, with a balcony and stunning views across the bay
7. A centrally-located shopping complex, including mini-market and gift shop
8. The Coast Take Away
9. The Seaview Shack for all day refreshments
10. Jurassic themed Adventure Golf course
11. A soft Play area
12. An outdoor adventure playground including an Under 7’s play area
13. A large sports field
14. Free Wi-Fi in the Three Rocks & Swimming pool complex
15. Ozzie’s Kids club
16. Kayaks, rowing and motor boats from the beach
17. Fishing from our boats or the shore, day and night
18. A reception that’s staffed 12 hours a day
19. Wi-Fi available on the Park*
20. Two Launderettes
* Charges apply