Updated 23rd September 2020
A message from our Directors
Returning to Ladram Bay We are so excited to safely welcome guests back to Ladram Bay, and want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to make your stay with us as special as possible. Please click here to watch a short video outlining some of our new procedures, and read below for further clarification.
New Government Guidance – When meeting with people you don’t live with you can socialise in groups of up to 6. You should continue to maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live with. There is further guidance on meeting with others safely, which includes details of exemptions from this limit, including for larger households and support bubbles. Should your booking be for 7 people or more and you do not fall into any of the listed exemptions please contact us to rearrange your break as soon as possible.
Regional Lockdowns in Wales – Should your booking address be within a regional lockdown area within Wales and you are restricted from leaving your area please contact us to rearrange your break as soon as possible.
Please bear in mind that all this is subject to the latest government guidance and could change with short notice.
If you have any questions, please contact our team directly who will be more than happy to help.
Key park-wide policies
We are asking everyone at Ladram to adhere to the following key park-wide policies.
Please do not travel to Ladram if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, continuous cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, etc.)
If you experience any symptoms on-park, we ask that you please immediately return to self-isolate at home
When on park, please follow the government-set social distancing policy (currently more than 1 metre) and hygiene policies (regular hand-washing, trying not to touch your face). We will provide visible markers to help remind you of these guidelines
Please be aware, face coverings are compulsory to be worn within all indoor retail venues. (Medical exemptions apply)
We are encouraging the use of contactless payment methods to reduce the handling of cash. Please bring a contactless card to site. There is no minimum spend on card payments at Ladram
We will be limiting the number of people allowed in facilities at any one time. Therefore, as much as possible, we ask that only one member of your party should visit reception, the shop and takeaway
Please respect the local community when out and about
The Ladram Bay App
We have released our brand new Ladram Bay app which you can order drinks from the bar in Waves, food and drink from Pebbles, takeaway from Coast. We ask that you download the app before arriving on park. Available in the APPLE and GOOGLE store.
Unfortunately holidaymakers will not be able to welcome day visitors for the time being, and no unauthorised vehicles will be permitted to enter the park. Guests in one holiday home can socialise with others as per Government guidelines (currently two households are allowed to socialise indoors)
Check-in and Check-out
Please do not arrive on park any earlier than your Check-in time. This is to help us ensure the number of people on park is in accordance with Government restrictions.
Check-in will take place in reception, and you will be directed to the correct place on arrival. Please note to ensure social distancing, we will reduce the number of people in reception at any one time and it may be necessary for you to wait outside.
For holiday home check-ins, please note that although we will endeavour to have your holiday home ready in time for arrival, we are operating an enhanced cleaning and sanitisation process, and so there may be a short delay to your check-in time.
We ask that you please be patient with us as we do our best to welcome everyone onsite safely.
For holiday home check-outs, we would be extremely grateful if you could follow the process below to aid our cleaners in preparing the Holiday Home for our next guests.
1) Check out time is between 9am and 10am
2) Please strip all beds and place bed linen and towels in the yellow linen bag provided
3) Open all windows to ventilate the accommodation (weather dependent)
4) Please place all rubbish in the Recycling Compound located in the car park
5) Return your key to post box outside reception (no need to go inside)
Thank you so much in advance for your cooperation and helping to keep Ladram safe
Our Hygiene Policy
We will implement an enhanced hygiene policy on site to reduce risk of contamination and keep you safe.
Increased sanitisation of all surfaces in communal areas
Frequent deep cleaning of high footfall areas
Provide gloves and PPE for our housekeeping team and all members of staff that request them
Sanitiser will be regularly available in public areas and facilities around park, especially near entrances and exits
We will do everything we can to ensure Ladram is a safe place for you and your families to unwind and enjoy your well-earned break, and we ask that you join us in being conscientious and diligent with hygiene standards and social distancing policies.
Holiday Homes will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised, in addition to our usual changeover clean
Tents and Touring Toilet and shower blocks will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day and closed during cleaning time. When open, we recommend guests do not spend more than 15 minuets in the facilities, and face coverings should be worn when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Specific Venues and Facilities
We have been working determinedly to adapt each facility to make them safe, and specific plans on this are detailed below.
Please be aware, face coverings are compulsory to be worn within all retail venues. (Medical exemptions apply)
We will keep all our policies under constant review as we hear more from the Government and be in close communication with you should anything change during your stay.
· Besides Check-in, please do not visit Reception in person unless absolutely necessary. Instead you can call us on 01395 568398
· We will carefully monitor the number of people in Reception at any one time and ask that you wait outside if we have reached full capacity
The Ladram Store
· We will monitor the number of people within the shop
· There will be a queue system outside the shop when it has reached capacity
· There will be sanitiser available at the entrance, and all baskets will be sanitised between use
· We encourage you to pre-order using our App and collect from the Takeaway at the specified time – bookings are required with at least 20 minutes notice
· For any walk-ins, we will monitor the number of people within the takeaway and there will be a queue system outside when it has reached capacity
· Takeaways can be pre-ordered prior to your collection and slots are released at midnight for the day ahead. Alternatively these can be booked by calling 01395 567733.
Please note the current opening hours are 5.00pm – 9.00pm and Coast is closed on Wednesdays.
The Three Rocks and Pebbles Restaurant
· We will be operating these venues at a reduced capacity
· Both venues will be table-service only
· The layout of these venues will be adapted to ensure social distancing, including the removal of some tables and chairs
· There will be sanitiser available at the main entrance to The Three Rocks and in Pebbles
· We encourage you to use the Ladram Bay app to place orders and make reservations for Pebbles
· If parties are more than 15 minutes late for a reservation, the table will be made available for walk-ins
· All surfaces will be regularly sanitised
· Additional hygiene measures will be taken in the washrooms
· Bookings can be made 7 days prior to your meal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01395 562549.
· The soft play and climbing wall will be closed for the foreseeable future
· Arcade machines will be operating at a reduced capacity
· Following government guidelines, the Entertainments programme will take place indoors with social distancing in place.
· Due to the government guidance with regards to events and gatherings, some of our 2020 headline acts have been postponed for the foreseeable future. This includes our Madness tribute, previously scheduled for 12th September 2020 . We thank you for your understanding.
Our Splashtastic swimming pool is open!
To ensure everyone’s safety and to comply with government guidelines we have introduced a pre-booking system and some new procedures.
Please familiarise yourself with the changes below, prior to booking your swim.
- Slots available to pre-book 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings can be made via phone 01395 562548 or in person at the Pool reception between 9am – 11.30am & 1pm – 5pm daily.
- You will need to supply your caravan or pitch number at booking.
- The swimming pool will be open between 8am – 6pm daily.
- The 8am – 9am slot is reserved for adults only.
- Normal admission rates apply for those staying on a touring/camping pitch or in a privately owned Holiday Home.
- If you choose to turn up without prior booking you will only be admitted providing there is space.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive later than your session time, our team will not be able to permit your entrance.
- One swim per person per day, each session is 60 mins long.
- Normal swimming ratios apply.
- There is currently no access permitted to our sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- The pool will close between 1-2 pm for enhanced cleaning.
- No booking is required for the splash zone, this is operated on a queuing system and will not be accessible from the pool. This facility is currently free of charge.
- Unfortunately, we cannot permit access to anyone not staying overnight on the park.
- All passes must be shown on admission.
- Please arrive swim ready at the start of your session having freshly showered in your own accommodation.
- You will be issued with a coloured session band which must be worn in the pool.
- Lockers will not be available, therefore minimal belongings can be stored poolside.
- Toilets will be open.
- After your swim, if possible, we urge you to return to your accommodation to shower & change. Showers will not be operational to limit time spent within the changing rooms.
Anyone not following the above rules or not observing the correct social distancing regulations will be asked to leave and to not return.
Outdoor Splash Zone & Adventure Golf
The Outdoor Splash Zone is open between 10am – 6pm, 7 days a week, and entrance can be gained from the outdoor gate. Please note the maximum capacity is 15 guests. The Swimming Pool café is open 9am-6pm, and the Adventure Golf will open between 8am – 7pm.
· The laundrette will also be running at a reduced capacity
· Please do not wait for your washing inside the laundrette
· We will monitor the number of people within The Shack
· There will be a queue system for outside when it has reached capacity
· Boat hire and beach activities will resume with enhanced hygiene measures
See You Soon
We cannot wait to welcome guests to Ladram this summer. Please be patient with our wonderful team as we re-adjust and do our best to make Ladram safe.
See you soon,
Zoe, Robin and the Ladram Bay team
Q – My holiday balance is due to be paid soon, what should I do?
A – We have currently reduced our balance payments to 5 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
Q – Can I call you to discuss my booking?
A – Our phone lines are open daily 9am – 5pm . We are also available via email 7 days a week. To discuss your booking please email us on email@example.com and the team will get in touch. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Q – Is the park open as usual for day visitors?
A- In line with government advice, we have closed the car park to day visitors. This is so we understand who is on park at any time for the Government track and trace system.
Q – I’ve not yet booked but want something to look forward to. Can I make a future booking?
A – Absolutely! We’d love to welcome you soon. Bookings can currently be made online at ww.ladrambay.co.uk.