We are committed to providing a high quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees whilst minimising our potential collective impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will endeavour to use pollution prevention and environmentally best practices in all that we do.
Our aims and objectives
- To promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- To integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- To train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- To promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout the park, including water, gas, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- To avoid use of unnecessary hazardous materials and products, to seek substitutes when feasible and to take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored or disposed of.
- To purchase and use both environmentally friendly and fair trade products accordingly.
- To work with a range of colleagues, internally and externally to improve the biodiversity of the park.
- To reduce waste through re-use, recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- To communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- To strive to continually improve our environmental performance. To minimise the social impact and damage of all activities around the park by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and future plans.
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR POLICY:-