Please familiarise yourself with the changes below, prior to booking your swim.
- Slots available to pre-book 1 day in advance
- Bookings can be made via phone 01395 562548 or in person at the Pool reception between 8am- 6pm daily.
- You will need to supply your caravan or pitch number at booking.
- The swimming pool will be open between 8am – 6pm daily.
- The 8am – 9am slot is reserved for adults only.
- Normal admission rates apply for those staying on a touring/camping pitch or in a privately owned Holiday Home.
- If you choose to turn up without prior booking you will only be admitted providing there is space.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive later than your session time, our team will not be able to permit your entrance.
- One swim per person per day, each session is 60 mins long.
- Normal swimming ratios apply.
- There is currently no access permitted to our sauna and steam room.
- The pool will close between 1-2pm for enhanced cleaning.
- No booking is required for the outdoor splash zone, this is operated on a queuing system and will not be accessible from the pool. This facility is currently free of charge.
- Unfortunately, we cannot permit access to anyone not staying overnight on the park.
- All passes must be shown on admission.
- Please arrive swim ready at the start of your session having freshly showered in your own accommodation.
- You will be issued with a coloured session band which must be worn in the pool.
- Lockers will not be available, therefore minimal belongings can be stored poolside.
- Toilets will be open.
- After your swim, if possible, we urge you to return to your accommodation to shower & change. Showers will not be operational to limit time spent within the changing rooms.
Anyone not following the above rules or not observing the correct social distancing regulations will be asked to leave and to not return.
When it comes to swimming, some of us love splashing around in the salt and spray, while others prefer a warmer, gentler and more weather-proof experience. With our private beach and heated indoor swimming pool, at Ladram Bay Holiday Park we can offer our guests both of these options.
Our indoor swimming pool is the ideal place for a relaxing dip. It’s open daily, and conveniently located next to the Three Rocks Complex.
Something for every swimmer
Whether you’re a fun-seeking family or a couple coming to the pool for a calming soak, you’ll find our indoor heated swimming pool has it all.
Firstly, you can take to the shallow swimming pool to play with your kids in the interactive children’s play area, where there’s a slide, fountains and plenty more to occupy little ones. The Lifeguards are always present to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
For unwinding in the water there’s also a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. When the summer heat arrives, sun-seekers can bypass the swimming pool and shoot straight for one of the sunbeds on our outdoor terrace.
The large pool is suitable for older children and adults, and if you have lots of energy to burn, you can take part in some of the instructor-led activities, including water polo, pool fun & games, swimming lessons & water safety.
After you’ve worked up an appetite from all that, pay a visit to the Poolside cafe for snacks and soft drinks by the pool.
Swimming pool charges apply for those staying in touring caravans, motorhomes, tents and privately owned holiday homes.
The gym is available for all guests over the age of 14 (14-15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+). You can work out on a treadmill or cross trainer, or you can cycle your way to fitness on our exercise bike. With free weights and an area for core workouts the gym has everything that you need to keep toned and trim on your holiday whilst enjoying the panoramic views from the superbly positioned facility.
Outdoor Splash Zone
2018 saw the creation of our exciting Outdoor Splash Zone, located beside our Swimming Pool Complex, find out more by visiting https://www.ladrambay.co.uk/new-2018-outdoor-splash-zone/
Staying with us?
If you have booked your holiday directly with us your swimming pool passes are included in every grade all season except for the Comfort holiday home. This grade does only include passes during our peak season.
If you are staying in your touring caravan or motorhome the swimming pool is reduced for you and will cost the following: Adult £5 or Child £4 per day.
From April 12th 2021 to ensure our team, guests and local Otterton residents are safe, the park & facilities will remain closed for day visitors.
Beat the rush pre November 3rd 2021 and purchase your pool passes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will then send through the relevant forms and details and your passes will be ready for collection & usage from November 3rd.
Alternatively membership can be purchased from our main Reception in person from November 3rd 2021 onwards. Please note that day visitor access is currently prohibited and therefore access to Reception is not possible at present. Many thanks for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
"We used the pool daily. It's lovely and warm and very well maintained too. The kids couldn't get enough of the slide."
Jennifer B - October 2020