- Please read all of the conditions listed below before booking. If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 01395 568398 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For touring pitches, bookings will be accepted for any day of the week and for any duration. However, during peak season and bank holidays, bookings for our serviced pitches must be for a minimum of 4 nights. Please note that there is no guarantee that pitch availability can be extended beyond the dates booked.
Privacy: The information supplied during the booking process will be stored electronically and may be used for the purposes of future distribution to you of our advertising material. Under no circumstances will your information be passed onto a third party.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984 the confirmation of the booking signifies consent to this.
FWSC (Ladram) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender and offer credit facilities from a panel of lenders/from one lender
- We only reserve specific pitches or holiday homes if requested at a cost of £15 per unit booked, and group bookings at a cost of £10 per unit booked. If you have particular requirements or require 2 or more pitches/units together we strongly recommend this option as otherwise no guarantee can be made that booked pitches/units will be together. Holiday homes new for 2017 can be reserved at a cost of £25 per unit.
- It is your responsibility to check that details on your booking confirmation are correct and to notify us immediately of any discrepancies. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors not corrected prior to arrival.
- The company reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time.
- Persons using Ladram Bay and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and Ladram Bay will not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/ or property, or accommodation or amenities becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Cancellation Insurance – we offer our own cancellation insurance please see add on’s section of this website for more details.
- Ladram Bay regrets that refunds cannot be made under any circumstances, unless cancellation insurance is purchased.
- There is a charge of £20 for any alteration made to a booking. Please note we cannot amend dates within 8 weeks of travel, this would act as a cancellation.
- If your cheque is returned to us by the bank as ‘unpaid’, we will charge a £10 fee to cover the costs incurred.
- No driving is permitted around the park between midnight and 6am and during all other times the speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to. Patrons must remember that the Road Traffic Act applies to all vehicles at all times, when being used in the park.
- There may be a charge for pulling vehicles, units, or equipment off pitches, and is at the owner’s risk.
- If we believe that you have left early (i.e. vacated the site with no intention to return before your departure date or informed reception of your intention not to return) we reserve the right to re-let your pitch/accommodation. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- The company reserves the right to change the on-site entertainment at any time without prior notice.
- Tenants must accept full responsibility for their own personal property. Ladram Bay does not accept responsibility for any personal property left on site. We will be happy to forward items left (if found) for a minimum fee of £10 to cover postage and packaging.
- Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we are unable to deal with any complaints once you have left the park.
- No stag or hen parties accepted. No groups of unaccompanied teenagers accepted. Persons under the age of 21 are not permitted to hire any holiday home. Persons under the age of 25 other than families will be required to pay a deposit, refundable dependant on condition of holiday home on departure and general behaviour during the stay. Please contact the park prior to booking for further information on security deposits required.
- Payments by Credit Card will incur a 1.75% charge. We make no charge for payment made by debit cards (i.e. Maestro/Switch/Delta etc).
- New arrivals must report to the Reception. No holiday home or pitch is to be occupied until you have booked in.
- Reservations must be taken up by 8.00pm on the day of arrival unless special arrangements are made with reception prior to arrival date. If no contact has been made with reception within 24 hours of arrival date then the unit will be re-let with no further notice.
- The management reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking or to terminate the visit of any person for whatever reason at their (the management’s) sole discretion. No refunds will be made of holiday fees already receipted under any circumstances covered by this occurrence.
- When booking, a deposit of £100 per holiday home per week or £50 per week per touring caravan is required. This deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation cover has been purchased.
- The booking is accepted on the strict understanding that persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to drink or buy alcoholic beverages in the Three Rocks Inn. Persons found doing so will immediately be expelled from the park together with all persons named in the booking. Young people must bring some form of identification to prove they are over 18 years of age if they wish to drink alcohol in the club.
- Balances of all holidays to be paid 56 days prior to arrival. When booking through our website we will automatically take the balance from the card supplied.
- No washing lines other than those provided are to be hung on holiday homes.
- No disposable BBQ’s are permitted on the park anywhere or on decked areas.
- Damages or breakages to park facilities and equipment must be reported and paid for.
- All refuse should be placed in the bins located in the recycling compound located adjacent to the car park.
- Parents are asked to see that children do not cause damage in the amenity blocks or elsewhere on the Park, and will be responsible for any damage caused. Please note all ball games are to be played on the playing fields located in front of ‘Bay View’ and behind the swimming pool complex. For health & safety reasons, they are not to be played beside holiday homes or touring pitches.
- Parents / Guardians must ensure children in their care comply with the park’s rules regarding scooters, skate boards, roller skates, bicycles &/or other similar equipment; helmets must be worn at all times and children must not use such equipment in the prohibited areas as signposted.
- A domestic pet is permitted at the absolute discretion of the Company. Pets must be kept under control at all times and are accepted on the understanding that the Company will in no way be responsible for damage or injury caused by them. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not permitted on the beach or swimming pool areas. Any damage to property or persons caused by pets must be paid for by their owner. We reserve the right to refuse entry to certain breeds of dogs in particular Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bull Terriers and any other dog showing fierce/fighting tendencies. Maximum of two pets per holiday home or pitch.
- The By-laws and conditions and license of the District Council and the park rules must be observed as must the usual codes and understandings relating to good caravanning.
- Neither Ladram Bay Holiday Park, nor any other person or individual company involved in operating or managing the Holiday Park, nor any associated or subsidiary company shall be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (direct or indirect), loss of or damage to any property, including motor vehicles, motorcycles or the like, however caused, sustained by or occasioned to any person on park (including persons under the age of 18 years), whether resulting from or caused by the negligence, default, wilful act, omission or otherwise of Ladram Bay Holiday Park, the individual companies or persons operating or managing the Holiday Park, their employees, servants, agents, or concessionaires, or of guests, residents, occupiers or invitees.
- We shall not be liable in the event of any accommodation or other facilities being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. During mid and low season, some facilities may not be open due to lack of demand or weather conditions. We reserve the right to close, cancel or alter the opening/closing times of any facility or service on site.
- Non-swimmers and children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the vicinity of and in the swimming pool and all the rules and regulations must be observed. Non-swimmers will be charged. Please be aware that the following adult to children ratios apply when using the Swimming Pool and Interactive Play Area:
1 adult can supervise up to 3 children under the age 4 in the interactive pool only.
1 adult can only supervise one child under the age of 4 in the main pool.
1 adult can supervise up to 2 children between the ages of 4 and 10 in the main pool.
All non-swimmers must wear suitable swimming aids at all times.
- Disclaimers for the gym and beach hire items must be completed prior to usage. Failure to complete them will result in access being denied.
- Noise of all kinds (including music and singing) must always be kept at reasonable levels, and between 11.00pm and 8.00am must not be audible outside your accommodation. Ladram Bay encourages all guests to be considerate of one another.
- In the interests of all visitors we reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or groups of persons at our discretion.
- Please note that gazebos are strictly prohibited from all areas of the park unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- No jet skis are allowed on site or on the beach.
- Ladram bay operate a response boat on the beach dependant on weather conditions, please ask at Beach Shack for operational dates and times.
- The cost of Adventure Golf is per round. Use of visitors’ own golf clubs on the course is not allowed.
- Kids Club – children must be signed in for all daytime activities they par-take in. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised at all times by an adult. Parents of children over the age of 8 that are left unsupervised with the club, are responsible for collecting their children or ensuring the child can safely return to their accommodation.
- Barbecues are permitted at the manager’s discretion. On obtaining permission all barbecues must be raised off ground level and disposed of safely. Please note, barbecues are not permitted on the beach.
- We reserve the right to amend or add conditions as required.
- Unless agreed through prior arrangement, the management do not allow commercial vehicles, lorries or converted vehicles onto the holiday park.
HOLIDAY HOMES ONLY
- Check-in times are as detailed on the ‘Tariff and Offers’ page in our brochure. No unit will be available before these times due to cleaning, checking and maintenance requirements. We reserve the right to delay check in times if necessary. You are welcome to use park facilities before that time. Holiday homes must be vacated by 9.45am on the day of departure but you may use the parks facilities for the remainder of the day.
- Late arrivals may obtain their key (before 11pm) from the on call team whose contact details are left at the reception entrance after closing.
- The company reserves the right to enter holiday homes, or have the police enter, at any time.
- Please be aware that all of our holiday homes are non-smoking.
- Only one key is issued per holiday home booking. If lost a fee of £20 is chargeable.
- All images used are examples of our Holiday Homes and for illustrative purposes only.
TOURING PITCHES ONLY
- There is no guarantee that pitch bookings can be extended beyond the dates originally booked.
- Only one vehicle is permitted on each pitch, additional vehicles are charged for but must be parked in designated parking areas. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is parked courteously and left in a safe manner. We reserve the right to move any incorrectly parked vehicles or camping equipment and accept no responsibility for any damage caused under these circumstances.
- UNIT SIZE – Due to fire regulations relating to unit separations, the size of the unit booked must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure the pitch booked is large enough. In circumstances where the unit size (caravan, motorhome, or tent, of any type, including awnings or extensions) exceeds that declared on the booking we reserve the right to require the rearrangement of pitch equipment, or to relocate or refuse accommodation, which may not be refundable.
- Pitching MUST be supervised by a designated member of Ladram Bay staff. Please visit reception to arrange this. Please note all touring caravans MUST be sited with the towbar facing the road.
- Pitching after 8pm or dark (if earlier than 8pm) is not permitted.
- Ladram Bay accepts no responsibility for any damage to tents and awnings due to adverse weather conditions.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution (ODR) platform for consumer disputes can be accessed at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.