Terms and Conditions
Privacy: We would like to contact you about goods and services offered by us which may be of interest to you. Please advise us accordingly if YOU DO NOT WANT us to use your personal data to contact you by electronic means (Email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
Please also advise us accordingly if YOU WOULD LIKE us to contact you with information about other goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you (Email, Telephone or SMS).
You may ask us to stop contacting you with this information at any time.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us by:
• Telephone: 01395 568398
• Email: email@example.com
Otherwise we will assume you have accepted them.
FWSC (Ladram) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender and offer credit facilities from a panel of lenders/from one lender
1. We only reserve specific pitches or Holiday Home if requested at a cost of £25 per Holiday Home booked, and group bookings at a cost of £20 per Holiday Home booked. For touring and tent pitches, this is £20 or £15 if one or more pitches are booked. If you have particular requirements or require two or more pitches/Holiday Homes together we strongly recommend this option as otherwise no guarantee can be made that booked pitches/Holiday Homes will be together.
2. It is your responsibility to check that details on your booking confirmation are correct and to notify us immediately of any discrepancies. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors not corrected prior to arrival. Please ensure that you have the correct number of adults and children listed, as we cannot exceed the maximum occupancy of the pitch or Holiday Home. Please see further details on page 28-29 of our 2020 brochure.
3. If your cheque is returned to us by the bank as ‘unpaid’, we will charge a £20 fee to cover the costs incurred.
4. A deposit of £200 is required when booking Rockpool Lodge and Lookout Lodge. £100 per Holiday Home per week, £75 per glamping pod/ tent or £50 per week per touring caravan/tent is required. This deposit is non-refundable.
5. Balances of all holidays are to be paid 56 days prior to arrival. Non-payment will lead to cancellation of booking and loss of monies already paid.
6. Bookings for more than three Holiday Homes/ pitches, must seek prior permission from the management team.
7. No stag or hen parties accepted. No groups of unaccompanied teenagers accepted. Persons under the age of 21 are not permitted to hire any Holiday Home. Persons under the age of 25 other than families, will be required to pay a deposit which is refundable dependant on condition of the Holiday Home on departure and general behaviour during the stay. Please contact the park prior to booking for further information on security deposits required.
8. A domestic pet is permitted at the discretion of management. Pets must be kept under control at all times and are accepted on the understanding that Ladram Bay will in no way be responsible for damage or injury caused by them. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not permitted on the beach or swimming pool areas. Any damage to property or persons caused by pets must be paid for by their owner. We reserve the right to refuse entry to breeds listed on The Dangerous Dog Act or any other dog showing fierce/fighting tendencies. Maximum of two pets per Holiday Home or pitch, any pets must be pre-booked and paid for prior to arrival.
CHANGING YOUR HOLIDAY
9. Our refund guarantee – we offer this as a peace of mind guarantee. It can only be added at point of booking. Should you need to cancel please see pages 30-31 of our 2020 brochure for more information.
10. Ladram Bay regrets that refunds cannot be made under any circumstances, unless the refund guarantee has been purchased. Please refer to our Refund Guarantee section on pages 30-31 of our 2020 brochure for more information.
11. There is a charge of £20 for any alteration made to a booking. Please note we cannot amend dates within 8 weeks of travel, this would act as a cancellation. Holidays cannot be amended to the following year.
DURING YOUR HOLIDAY
12. New arrivals must report to the Reception. No Holiday Home or pitch is to be occupied until check in.
13. Reservations must be taken up by 6.00pm on the day of arrival unless special arrangements are made with Reception prior to arrival date. If no contact has been made with reception within 24 hours of arrival date then the Holiday Home will be re-let with no further notice.
14. The management reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking or to terminate the visit of any person for whatever reason at their (the management’s) sole discretion. No refunds will be made of holiday fees already receipted under any circumstances covered by this occurrence.
15. No driving is permitted around the park between midnight and 6am and during all other times the speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to. Patrons must remember that the Road Traffic Act applies to all vehicles at all times when being used in the park.
16. Tenants must accept full responsibility for their own personal property. Ladram Bay does not accept responsibility for any personal property left on site. If found these items can be forwarded for a minimum fee of £10 to cover postage and packaging.
17. Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we are unable to deal with any complaints once you have left the park.
18. If we believe that you have left early (i.e. vacated the site with no intention to return before your departure date or informed reception of your intention not to return) we reserve the right to re-let your pitch/ accommodation. You will not be entitled to a refund.
19. No washing lines other than those provided are to be hung on Holiday Homes.
20. Damages or breakages to park facilities and equipment must be reported and paid for.
21. All refuse should be placed in the bins located in the recycling compound located adjacent to the car park.
22. Parents/guardians must ensure children in their care comply with the park’s rules regarding scooters, skate boards, hoverboards, roller skates, bicycles and/or other similar equipment; helmets must be worn at all times and children must not use such equipment in the prohibited areas as signposted.
23. The by-laws and conditions and license of the District Council and the park rules must be observed, as must the usual codes and understandings relating to good caravanning.
24. Barbecues are permitted at the manager’s discretion. On obtaining permission all barbecues must be raised off ground level and disposed of safely. Please note disposable barbecues are not permitted on the park and barbecues are not permitted on the beach or playing fields.
25. Please take responsibility for your safety and property. We are only liable for any loss you may suffer caused by our negligence or by another breach of our legal duties to you and your party.
26. We shall not be liable in the event of any accommodation or other facilities being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. During mid and low season, some facilities may not be open due to lack of demand or weather conditions. We reserve the right to close, cancel or alter the opening/ closing times of any facility or service on site.
27. Unless agreed through prior arrangement, the management do not allow commercial vehicles, lorries or converted vehicles onto the holiday park. Supermarket grocery deliveries are not permitted.
28. The company reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time.
29. Noise of all kinds must always be kept at reasonable levels, and between 11.00pm & 8.00am must not be audible outside your accommodation. Ladram Bay encourages guests to be considerate of one another.
HOLIDAY HOMES ONLY
30. Check-in times are as detailed on page 28-29 in our 2020 brochure. No Holiday Home will be available before these times due to cleaning, checking and maintenance requirements. We reserve the right to delay check in times if necessary. You are welcome to use park facilities before that time. Holiday Homes must be vacated by 9.45am on the day of departure but you may use the parks facilities for the remainder of the day.
31. Late arrivals may obtain their key (before 11pm) from the night security team. Please call in advance.
32. The company reserves the right to enter Holiday Homes, or have the police enter, at any time.
33. Please be aware that all of our Holiday Homes are non-smoking.
34. Lost keys will be charged at £25 per key.
35. All images used are examples of our Holiday Homes and for illustrative purposes only.
36. From time to time Ladram Bay will sublet Holiday Homes on behalf of owners. These will be available to book in the same way and be advertised as privately owned at the time of booking. Please be aware the Holiday Home is not owned by Ladram Bay.
TOURING PITCHES ONLY
37. For touring pitches, bookings will be accepted for any day of the week and for any duration. However, during peak season and bank holidays, bookings for our serviced pitches must be for a minimum of 3 nights.
38. There is no guarantee that pitch bookings can be extended beyond the dates originally booked.
39. Only one vehicle is permitted on each pitch additional vehicles are charged for but must be parked in designated parking areas. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is parked courteously and left in a safe manner. We reserve the right to move any incorrectly parked vehicles or camping equipment and accept no responsibility for any damage caused under these circumstances.
40. Pitch size – due to fire regulations relating to Holiday Home separations, the size of the pitch booked must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure the pitch booked is large enough. In circumstances where the size of the caravan, motorhome, or tent, of any type, including awnings or extensions exceeds that declared on the booking we reserve the right to require the rearrangement of pitch equipment, or to relocate or refuse accommodation, which may not be refundable.
41. Pitching must be supervised by a designated member of Ladram Bay team. Please visit Reception to arrange this. Please note all touring caravans must be sited with the towbar facing the road.
42. Pitching after 8pm or when it is dark (if earlier than 8pm) is not permitted. Please call if arriving after 6pm.
43. Ladram Bay accepts no responsibility for any damage to tents and awnings due to adverse weather conditions.
44. Persons using Ladram Bay and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and Ladram Bay will not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/or property, or accommodation or amenities becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
45. Ladram Bay reserves the right to change the on-site entertainment at any time without prior notice.
46. The booking is accepted on the strict understanding that persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to drink or buy alcoholic beverages in the Three Rocks Complex. Persons found doing so will immediately be expelled from the park together with all persons named in the booking. Young people must bring some form of identification to prove they are over 18 years of age if they wish to drink alcohol in the club. Only certain forms of ID are accepted, please check in advance.
47. Due to the park location, phone and WIFI signal is limited. Free WIFI is available within the Swimming Pool Complex & Three Rocks Complex.
48. Please note that gazebos are strictly prohibited from all areas of the park unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
49. No jet skis are allowed on site or on the beach.
50. Due to personal privacy and health and safety, drones are not permitted at Ladram Bay.
51. Kids Club – children must be signed in for all daytime activities they partake in. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised at all times by an adult. Parents/guardians of children over the age of 8 that are left unsupervised with the club, are responsible for collecting their children or ensuring the child can safely return to their accommodation.
SWIMMING POOL COMPLEX
52. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult in the vicinity of and in the Swimming Pool Complex and all the rules and regulations must be observed. Non-swimmers will be charged. Please be aware that the following adult to children ratios apply when using the swimming pool and interactive play area: 1 adult can supervise up to 3 children under the age 4 in the interactive pool only. 1 adult can only supervise one child under the age of 4 in the main pool. 1 adult can supervise up to 2 children between the ages of 4 and 10 in the main pool. All non-swimmers must wear suitable swimming aids at all times.
53. Disclaimers for the gym and beach hire items and start activities must be completed prior to usage. Failure to complete them will result in access being denied.
54. In the interests of all visitors we reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or groups of persons at our discretion.
55. Please note the park may need to close, or close some of the facilities due to Government guidelines. No compensation will be offered where facilities have to be withdrawn to comply with Government guidelines.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution (ODR) platform for consumer disputes can be accessed at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.